Tuesday 11 November 2008

Putting on The Glitz @ Whitworth Art Gallery


Writing things for Citylife.co.uk really drives home to differences between writing for different audiences. 

I'm really rather pleased with the write up I gave the opening of Putting on The Glitz at the Whitworth. It is certainly nice to have professionals to clean and buff my writing up into something rather smart and shiny. 

The opening was the fanciest thing I've been to since the opening of a commercial print fair at the Royal Academy last year. 

The exhibition itself? It is rather beautiful, but remarkably small as well. It is a bijou  box of magpie delights. 

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Congratulations on making it into print mon ami. I have visions of you bounding to the door like an eager puppy for the paper which provoked this early morning posting. Lost your card for a bit. Hope you are well.

Great things...

Connie
maudmorello@yahoo.co.uk
I would have posted my tel. no. but for the deeper consideration of the public access to this thing. I am sure my email can take the abuse but I'm not sure I can.

Mwah