Sunday 28 September 2008

Brilliant tv not for me...

My god, I love the internet, and adore the BBC iplayer.

Not only does the iplayer provide me with eastenders whenever I fancy it, but other excellent BBC goodness. Unfortunately, looks like a current spree of classic arts programmes isn't going to make it onto the iplayer. Presumably there is some copyright problems with putting the programmes on the internet, but it is still rather disappointing.

Programmes I'm missing out on include the seminal The Shock of the New yesterday and Ways of Seeing tonight and until Wednesday.

Just so we know what we are missing there is a series called The Art of Art TV, which is going to be available to all us tv-less internet nerds.

Guess I'll just have to go back to trolling internet forums and bitching about Merlin.

1 comment:

David said...

It is one bit of the sci-fi future we were promised as children that has actually been delivered on.